- This event has passed.
Live Patient Demonstration and Seminar
September 27 @ 8:00 am - September 28 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Class is Full. Please look for additional courses soon.
The business of dentistry is changing, and includes more restorative options than ever before. Applying the same old techniques will only bring you the same old results.
During this demonstration with an optional live patient presentation on day two, the instructors will discuss the application of sound restorative principles and illustrate their uses during his demonstration with a live patient on day two. Included in this seminar will be the importance of composite mock-ups, preparation design, material selections, provisional restorations, laboratory communication and a multidisciplinary team approach.
Attendees are encouraged to return to the clinical facilities on Day 2, in order to view the preparation and temporization of an anterior case while the PAC senior clinical team narrates and interacts with observers. This program is an excellent opportunity for attendees to learn about our programs and prepares new participants for the upcoming programs in a supportive environment.
- Smile design: Smile design principles, understanding facial aesthetics
- Preparation design: Indirect, all-ceramic restorations
- Identify trends in all-ceramics and minimally invasive dentistry
- Review all-ceramic selection and treatment planning principles
- Discuss 100% zirconium restorations: Future challenges and solutions
- Impressions: Understanding correct impression techniques & clinical communication elements for your laboratory
- Temporization: Contouring and function for creating stable and aesthetic temporaries
- Cementation: Contemporary, systematic cementation techniques
- Laboratory Communication: Simple and effective laboratory communication; one on one with the PAC laboratory
Our program focuses on a minimally invasive philosophy. The PAC adheres to a comprehensive and systematic approach. We will combine the most relevant processes incorporating minimally invasive dentistry, tooth preparation philosophies, smile design, advanced material science, and implant and multi disciplinary dentistry. Attendees observe through the application of an up-to-date armamentarium incorporating philosophies on comprehensive restorative dentistry.
To reserve your spot, call 888-702-2560 or visit www.thePAC.org. Seating is limited. Lunch is included. We look forward to seeing you there!
Up to 9 hours of California CE available.Cancellation: You may cancel your registration up to 24 hours before the start of the event for a full refund. In order to receive 9 hours of continuing education you need to be present for the entire event