LIVE PATIENT COURSES
Course Description: The PAC Live Patient, Hands-on Courses Level I-V follows our unique educational vision by providing doctors a specially designed hands-on course. Attendees will learn advanced comprehensive restorative techniques with top clinical instructors from around the world in state of the art facilities. Detail on all materials, instrumentation and syllabus are provided.
Who Should Attend: This program is designed to teach the latest in comprehensive restorative dentistry finished aesthetically. Doctors who are interested in developing a restorative dental practice or are looking for a program to continue to hone their skills should attend. Doctors are required to have a patient of record in attendance and a minimum of one assistant. Team Members are also strongly encouraged to attend.
• Attendees will understand the masticatory system’s anatomy and function so that they can detect occlusal instability, avoid creating TMD problems, and increase the longevity of their restorations.
• Attendees will learn the objectives when taking a preliminary bite registration and how to stabilize their patient’s bite.
• Attendees will learn how to work and communicate to build a strong team relationship with the laboratory; from mounting the models, creating a diagnostic wax-up, fabricating splints, and preparing and delivering the case conservatively to maximize the health of the mouth, function and aesthetics.
• Attendees will be coached on the proper case presentation techniques and dialogues appropriate for them to use with their patients.
• Attendees will learn the guidelines for proper material selection and the adhesive bonding protocols.
• Teams will be given strategies to integrate the principles of comprehensive aesthetic restorative dentistry into their practices.
Course Schedule: The PAC Live-Patient, Hands-on Course is designed in three components: Lecture, hands-on prep and seat, and team workshops. The course is broken down into two separate sessions, two days each called Prep Weekend and Seat Weekend.
Cost to Audit: $1995.00
Cost to attend with patient: Program costs satisfied by applying for the the PAC Scholarship Program or $2995.00 regular fee
CES: 32 California CEs *
Upcoming Programs: Click here to view our upcoming seminar calendar or call 888-702-2560
*All CES are awarded for hours attended excluding lunch breaks, celebrations, and sign-in times. Attendees must sign in to each session to be awarded hours.
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or
provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement.
1/1/2016 to 12/31/17. Provider ID# 350798