REGIONAL STUDY GROUPS
Course Overview: The Pacific Aesthetic Continuum has developed a unique, regional, local study group program. The groups are run by local mentors to help you achieve your goals. Topics covered include:
• Photography – How to take photos both clinical and portrait.
• Lasers – What is their role in aesthetic dentistry?
• Occlusion – How do you treat to CR in a simple, predictable manner?
• Materials – What material should you use in certain situations?
• Treatment Planning – How to predictably treat any case that comes in your office
• Case Presentation – How to get patients to say yes?
• Typodent Programs – practice live hands-on smile design skills
• Marketing and Social Media – Do people know who you are?
• And more….
Who Should Attend: This program is designed as an introduction to latest in comprehensive restorative dentistry finished aesthetically. Doctors who are interested in developing a restorative dental practice or are looking for a program to continue to hone their skills should attend. Study Groups are limited to a maximum of 15 doctors per group.
Program Cost: $1200/year – allows you access to six (6) meetings over a 12 month period
CE: 12 CE credits (awarded 2 CE per session attended)
Upcoming Programs: Click here to view our upcoming seminar calendar or call 888-702-2560